#1 Contractor Insurance San Diego, California
Tailoring the perfect San Diego contractor insurance coverage for your needs is our main goal. You can get sued for almost everything, so getting the right contractor insurance will prevent you pay the costs out of your pocket. H&M Insurance Agency offers custom insurance for contractors in San Diego to protect you and your business from work-related accidents.
Independent contractors insurance is a type of small business insurance tailored to the specific needs of the contractors. Here at H&M Insurance Agency, we are committed to finding the best commercial insurance solutions to help meet the varied needs of your business.
Top-trusted Contractor Liability Insurance in San Diego, CA
With H&M Insurance Agency, you have options. You can choose from a wide variety of insurance for independent contractors among different insurance providers. Our experienced agents will be glad to help you tailor and choose the best contractor insurance in San Diego. It will provide coverage against a wide range of unforeseen accidents that could happen on the job.
- General Liability Insurance for Contractors – it covers your business against bodily injury, property damage, faulty work, copyright infringement, and advertising injuries.
- Independent Contractor Workers Compensation Insurance – if you are self-employed but also have employees, it is mandatory in most states and benefits to your employees with a work-related illness or injury.
- Errors and Omissions Insurance – also known as professional liability insurance, will cover your business in case of claims that you made a mistake in your professional services.
- Business Income Insurance – in case you cannot work due to certain perils like theft or natural disaster, you can cover your loss and pay bills while your business property is being repaired or replaced.
- Equipment and Tools Insurance – it covers your equipment theft and pays for repair if they are damaged.
- Contractor Health Insurance – as a self-employed, you can get your health insurance via Marketplace, Medicaid, Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA), and private insurance companies and agencies.
- Business Owners’ Policy (BOP) – basic BOP bundles independent contractor general liability insurance, business income, crime insurance, and commercial property insurance at lower prices.
- Unemployment Insurance Independent Contractor – independent contractors are usually not eligible for these benefits. However, the COVID-19 pandemic changed this norm, so California opened the door for some independent workers to receive benefits due to the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act.
- Property Insurance – protects the value of your owned or rented physical space, as well as its contents.
- Commercial Auto Insurance – protects your business from unexpected expenses if you or your employees are involved in a car accident.
- Disability Insurance – designed to cover up to about 60% of your income or paycheck if you become sick or injured, so you cannot work for some time.
Why We Are the Best San Diego Contractor Insurance in San Diego, CA?
H&M Insurance Agency provides competent and experienced guidance in providing contractors top-rated and reasonably priced insurance solutions for their specific needs. Our dedicated team will do its best to find custom and quick solutions for all forms of contractors’ insurance at the lowest rates possible. Some of the reasons why choose our insurance agency include:
- Affordable prices and professionalism;
- We truly value the long-term relationships with our clients;
- Requesting a quote is quick and easy;
- More than 50 years of experience in the insurance business;
- Our partners are the most reputable insurance providers;
- We find the best policy to meet all your needs, minimize risks and reduce costs;
- Family-owned company;
How Much Does Contractor Insurance Cost?
What are Contractor Insurance Requirements?
What About Health Insurance for Independent Contractor?
Is Liability Insurance for Contractors Mandatory?
Need Contractor Insurance in San Diego, CA? Call us Today at (619) 296-0005
Here at H&M Insurance Agency, we are dedicated to guiding you through the process of selecting the right policy from the right company. We cooperate with renowned independent contractor insurers like Nationwide, Travelers, The Hartford, and many others to find you the most affordable insurance policy that will satisfy your needs. Call us at (619) 296-0005 or fill the online form for more information.
RELATED TO SAN DIEGO CONTRACTOR INSURANCE:
If you own a business truck, it is recommended that you have commercial truck insurance. Without it, you may put your business at risk of a financial catastrophe. We will explain everything you need to know about commercial truck insurance.
When you do not know the exact amount of money you will need to pay to compensate for the damage, it is recommended to have umbrella insurance. It will help you save your budget and finances if your expenses surpass the limit of your liability insurance.
This text will show you the importance of having liability insurance of some type – like general liability insurance, business liability insurance, or product liability insurance. It will protect you against third-party claims.